How much do we love tea?
Here are only a few ways research has shown green and oolong teas to be beneficial to your health:
- thanks to the catechins they contain (a natural antioxidant/polyphenolic compound) research has shown they can help reduce heart disease and related side-effects
- they significantly reduce cholesterol levels when consumed regularly
- they support working memory and may help reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- they contain a myriad of vitamins and minerals (Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Beta-carotene, Folic Acid etc.) that are easily absorbed into our bodies and help support a healthy lifestyle
- they can help fight cavities, tooth decay, and loss of bone density thanks to their particular ability of helping retain certain minerals in the body (especially green tea!)
- they are high polyphenol content and have been shown to decrease the growth of tumors and reduce the possibility of other types of cancers
The quality of the tea you purchase will make the difference in how the teas taste and how their virtues will affect you. You can read about the quality of Ingenium Naturals luxury teas here. Ff you are not sure which one to try, or which one is best for you, try this exceptional combination of our Premium Green Oolong Slimming Tea.
Use promo code : teas20 to receive an immediate 20% reduction on your tea purchase at www.ingeniumnaturals.com
If you can do one thing to improve your daily wellness routine today….drink a premium quality cup of tea!
Live well! Love healthy! Enjoy the journey!
Sign-up to be notified of new posts form the SKINUREIN Blog!